10 Unique and Fun Ways to Decorate Your Cigarette Boxes4 min read
It’s no secret that smoking cigarettes is not a healthy habit. In fact, it’s one of the most dangerous things you can do to your body. But what if there were a way to make smoking look cool and stylish? That’s exactly what designer Tania Rinaldi set out to do with her new line of cigarette boxes. From classic to trendy, there are 10 unique and fun ways to decorate your cigarette box. So go ahead and let your personality shine through!
What are Cigarette Boxes
Cigarette boxes wholesale can be used for a variety of purposes, from housing cigarettes to holding other items. They make great decorations for any room in the house and can be bought or made at a fraction of the cost of buying actual cigarettes. Here are some fun and unique ways to decorate your cigarette box:
- Buy a plain, basic cigarette box and paint it bright colors.
- Create a mosaic of cigarettes on a large piece of wood or canvas.
- Use old beer or soda cans as cigarettes. Paint them in different colors and use them as table lamps or night lights.
- Make custom-made cigar holders out of cardboard or plastic food containers.
- Use old jewelry boxes as boxes – they make great display cases for your collection!
Display Your Collection of Cigars
If you’re a cigar smoker, you know that having a nice collection can be fun. It’s also a great way to show your personality. Here are some ideas for decorating your cigar box:
- Make a mosaic of cigar bands together on one side of the box.
- Decorate the front and back with photos, cigar labels, and other memorabilia.
- Create a custom label to put on each cigar.
- Put vintage photographs or postcards inside the box with representations of different parts of your world (like Cuba, Nicaragua, and Mexico).
- Attach strings of brightly colored lights to the top and bottom of the box to create a festive look at night.
Get Creative With Your Design
If you’re looking for a creative way to decorate your cigarette box, there are many options available. You can use different colors and designs to make it look unique and fun. You can also add pictures or words to show your personal style. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Use colorful paints or markers to create colorful designs on your cigarette box.
2. Add a photo of yourself or a friend to your box as decoration.
3. Write down memories or quotes from friends on the inside of the lid of your smoker box.
4. Draw inspiration from nature and create designs inspired by flowers, plants, and trees.
5. Use funny sayings or jokes as decorations for your cigarette box.
Give Them a New Home
There are so many unique and fun ways to decorate your cigarette box that it’s hard to decide which one to try first. Whether you’re a fan of retro design or want to add a little bit of personality, there’s definitely something for you. Here are seven ideas to get you started:
- Create a colorful wall of boxes. Arrange your cigarettes in a rainbow-colored pattern on the wall or shelves of your room, and watch as the box art becomes part of the decor.
- Use vintage-inspired packaging as decor. Find old cigarette boxes with interesting designs or use unique wrapping paper from old packs to create an eye-catching focal point in your living room or kitchen.
- Personalize each box with a custom lettering project. This is a great way to use up some leftover fabric scraps or can be completed in just a few minutes using simple tools like a sewing machine and ink pads/pencils.
- Make vintage-inspired pillows out of old cigarettes! Cut out two pieces of cardboard that are about twice the size of the pillow cover, then use painter’s tape and sticky labels to attach them together along one edge so they form an arch open at the bottom for stuffing (like with cotton balls). Voila! A beautiful and functional accessory for your couch!
- Transform an empty jar into a stylish coffee table bookend. Cover one side of an empty
If you’re looking for ways to spruce up your smoking experience and make it more unique, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of 10 creative and fun ways to decorate the cigarette box that will have you coming back for more. From personalizing it with your favorite photos to making it into a mini-Homebase, there’s something for everyone on this list. So what are you waiting for? Get started on your own unique smoking experience today!