Busting 6 Myths About Ponytail Hair Extensions!6 min read
Ponytail hair extensions are widely considered one of the best hair extension methods. Ponytails add length and volume to your ponytail instantly. Ponytail hair extensions are composed of human hair, and available in various types, such as curly, wavy, straight, and others. You may wear this extension in a high or low ponytail and experiment with different hairstyles. This is the most secure and simple way to create a new appearance without damaging your hair.
Read more About Father of Biology then visit the given link. We have written extensive topic on who is the father of Biology.
Many celebrities popularised Ponytail Extensions, now widely used by many women. However, various myths are associated with it. This blog is the attempt to dispel some common ponytail hair extension myths.
1: Not an easy hair blending
The first myth about ponytail hair extensions is that they do not match the texture of your hair. That is not true. Ponytail hair extensions are similar to other hair extensions, which come in various textures and colors. You have a lot of options.
There are many different hair types on the market, including Malaysian, Brazilian, and Indian hair. Ponytail hair extensions are available in a variety of styles, including straight, wavy, or curly clip-in ponytail hair extensions, as well as blonde or black claw-clip ponytail hair extensions in any length and style!
You just name it, and it’s there, so it’s all about finding the right ponytail hair extension for your hair texture or style.
2: Ponytail Extensions get damaged easily
Many women “want” to obtain these hair extensions but ditch the idea after reading that it causes hair damage. So they never bothered to give it a serious go! That, however, is a myth.
Clip in ponytails, drawstring ponytails, and claw-clip ponytail hair extensions are so safe and simple to wear and remove that there is absolutely no risk.
Most ponytails are pre-styled, meaning they come in various styles. These extensions do not require the use of heat tools on your hair to style, minimizing hair damage! It’s exactly the reverse of what you might have read!
3: It’s Difficult To Maintain Ponytail Extensions.
Rumor has it that ponytail hair extensions are difficult to manage. I mean, is it that difficult to wash your hair? It’s not, right? Ponytail hair extensions, on the other hand, need very little effort.
Assume we’re using clip in ponytail hair extensions; how should we care for them? We’ve got ponytail hair extension upkeep tips:
- If you use your extensions daily, try washing them at least once a month.
- When cleaning ponytail hair extensions, only use warm water and your regular shampoo for hair extensions, which cleans just as well.
- You may condition your clip in hair extensions the same way you would your hair after washing it.
- Simply let the clip in ponytails hair extensions dry on the wig stand, or use the cool setting on your hairdryer to dry your hair.
Now you know it’s not that difficult to keep up with the clip in ponytail hair extensions, right ladies?
4: Hairstyling them is difficult
Human hair ponytails extension, also known as Remy hair, are made of 100 percent real human hair and can be styled with any hair tool, just like your own. Because they are made entirely of real hair, they behave just like your own. You may dye your wholesale hair extensions whatever color you like. There are no restrictions on the colors you can choose.
When you get a straight real hair ponytail that can also be styled into wavy ponytails, you will be astonished at how many different styles you can explore. As a result, you’re free to style it however you want. This is not a myth; rather, it is a fact. You should give it a shot.
5: The quality of Ponytail fades soon
Like any other hair extensions, ponytails have a lifespan that varies depending on how often you wear them. It may last anywhere from 6 to 12 months for regular to weekly use and up to a year and a half if you only wear it for special occasions.
With these five tips, you can double the life of your ponytails:
- Brushing: Brushing your extensions before storing them is essential, as is selecting the right brush. Never brush the extensions when they are damp since they are most likely to break. Start at the ends and work your way up to the root to prevent snagging.
- Storing: One of the basic and practical ways to keep your extensions looking great for longer is to store them properly, which takes very little time and effort. It’s best to keep them in the hair extension carrier. To avoid product buildup, mold, and other microorganisms, ensure the hair extensions are completely dry before storing them.
- Sleeping: While extensions may be a part of your everyday routine, it’s preferable to keep them out of particular activities to help them last longer. Before going to bed, take out your clip in hair extensions and don’t sleep with them on. Clip-in hair extensions are designed to be simple to apply and remove, allowing you and your extensions to enjoy some much-needed rest.
- “Less is more“: When you use various products on your real human hair ponytail extensions, you’ll have to work harder to clean and restore the hair. Damage and breaking can also occur. When hair extensions are used with a range of styling products, product buildup occurs, which can shorten the extensions’ lifespan in some situations.
- Have Multiple Sets: It’s fine to have more than one set. It’s a step forward! Consider getting up late & you have a big day ahead of you. And having a curled set of ponytail hair extensions ready to clip in rather than spending valuable minutes curling or styling them. You can save both time and money. When you have many sets of ponytail hair extensions, you use them less!
Taking a few seconds to follow these instructions will guarantee that your extensions stay as long as possible. Consider it a beautiful commitment that will reward you with magnificent length, volume, and elegance every time you put them on!
6:- Ponytail is NOT pricey!
Many women assume that ponytails extensions are costly. Well, well, to crack the myth, excellent grade human hair ponytail extensions just cost $250+, whereas Remy Hair Ponytails Extensions cost $300. There are different ponytail hair extensions, and you can find them online or at many walk-in stores at reasonable prices.
We hope we have dispelled those myths and dispelled all of your fears as well. Now that you know hair extensions are very versatile and worth the investment, you may want to take care of them using the methods outlined above. If you don’t have one already, now is the time to get some gorgeous real hair ponytails and slay with new styles every day.
Check out THE PONYTAIL from Halo Couture on their website for the finest real hair ponytail. The ponytails are one-of-a-kind extension, meant to give you the long, voluminous ponytails you’ve always desired! It connects simply with a little built-in comb, and a portion of your hair wraps around to disguise your hair tie. Transform your simple ponytails into a stylish up-do or a long, flowing style instantly.